Babies are Always Learning
Being a new parent can be exciting and stressful! Here are some tips to help you parent your baby during the first few months!
- Take time to hold and cuddle your baby
- Comfort them when they cry
- Learn what your baby needs from their cry- hungry, sleep or play cry
- Speak in a soft gentle voice
- Talk to your baby about the things around them- this will allow them to learn
- Allow them to explore the environment around them- different textures, smells, colours and smells
- Read stories with them
- Babies learn through play- dance, sing, play music with your baby
- Breastfeeding can help you and your baby bond and it gives them all the nutrients they need for the first 6 months
You are your baby’s teacher, how you interact with them will help them learn and grow!